New Delhi, India – The winners of the 2023 India Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) were announced on March 25th, 2023, at a prestigious ceremony held at The Park Hotel, New Delhi. The OSPAs, which are globally recognised as a mark of excellence in the security sector, celebrate outstanding performance and innovation by companies and individuals in the security industry.
The event also featured a thought leadership summit that brought together key industry leaders to discuss a wide range of industry-defining topics.
The winners of the 2023 India OSPAs are as follows:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director: Col Kanwal Kishore – RIL
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director: Saurabh Dandona – G4S India Pvt. Ltd.
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding): Ankur Sachdev – Peregrine Guarding Private Limited
- Outstanding Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion Initiative: Man Mohan Sahi – Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
- Outstanding Event/Crowd Management Security Team: Andleeb Rabbi – G4S India Pvt. Ltd.
- Outstanding Female Security Professional: Archana Tripathy – Tata Steel Limited
- Outstanding Investigator: Sagarika Chakraborty – IIRIS
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative: Anupam Sah – CP PLUS (Aditya Group)
- Outstanding Risk Management Solution: Sushil Pradhan – MitKat Advisory
- Outstanding Security Officer: Rajeev Bhadauria – DoubleTree by Hilton Agra
- Outstanding Security Team: Col Ashish Tripathi – Adani Wilmar Limited
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative: Francis Xavier Paily Palakapillil – Titan Company Ltd (Jewellery Division)
- Outstanding Young Security Professional: Cdr Aman Sharma – Wipro Limited
- Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Vikram Singh
These winners were selected by an esteemed panel of judges, comprising of senior security professionals from a range of industries and backgrounds.
Speaking about the awards, Professor Martin Gill, founder of the OSPAs, said: “The quality of entries this year was exceptional, and it’s clear that the security sector in India is going from strength to strength. All of the winners have demonstrated a commitment to excellence, and we’re proud to recognise their achievements with an OSPA.”
The India OSPAs are part of a global awards program, which also includes events in more than 16 countries. The program is designed to promote and reward excellence in the security sector, and to raise industry standards across the globe.
The 2023 India OSPAs ceremony and thought leadership summit were attended by over 200 security professionals, including senior executives from some of the country’s leading security companies.