Entry to the 3rd edition of India Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) is open and anyone who supplies a product or service to the security sector in India can enter.
The OSPAs in association with BW Businessworld is organising the event in the ‘Phygital’ format for the very first time. Winners will be announced at an awards reception which will take place in Delhi on 25th March 2023.
Entry is open until the 5th March 2023 and nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-house Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Event/Crowd Management Security Team
- Outstanding Investigator
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Risk Management Solution
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Outstanding Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
- Lifetime Achievement
The OSPAs are currently running in 16 countries and are recognised by many as the most prestigious accolade a security company or professional can be awarded.
The jury members are responsible for awarding the finalists and winners in each category. The jury members are selected by the leading security associations across India; the judging process is rigorous and robust, and all the jury members sign up for an ethics policy and mark independently. The award organisers also hold the right to not award a category if circumstances make it necessary.
Details about the awards, including criteria and how to enter can be found here