The Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) have partnered with BW Businessworld to bring the awards initiative to India
Currently running in thirteen countries, the OSPAs provide the opportunity to acknowledge and reward companies, individuals, teams and initiatives that make a significant contribution in safeguarding people and infrastructure around the world.
The OSPAs are totally independent and have a strict ethics policy for entering, judging and sponsoring.
Many of the leading security associations and groups from India are supporting the awards and have nominated a senior person to represent them on the judging panel.
Entry to the 2020 India OSPAs is now open until 27th January and nominations are invited in the following categories.
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Cyber Security Initiative
- Outstanding Information Security Company
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Outstanding Event Security Team
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Lifetime Achievement
Entry costs 5000 INR. Early bird nominations can receive a 20% discount using the code OSPASEB.
Professor Martin Gill founder of the OSPAs said ‘We are excited that the OSPAs are coming to India. We have been working on this for a very long time. We have heard about the good security processionals working in Indian security and now we want to find the best individuals, teams, initiatives and companies. Do spread the word and encourage the best to enter. Our prestigious judges are already in place, and we look forward to meeting everyone at the awards in March.’
The winners will be announced at a conference and awards ceremony taking place in India on 25thth March 2020.